This title was digitally mastered for clear sound.
It feels great to have just completed a successful speech, does it not? What if you could feel that way throughout the entire process of developing and presenting a speech? This MP3 audio will help you do exactly that. This MP3 audio will help you develop a calm confidence when faced with a public speaking opportunity.
Your mind is like a computer, and this audio is your software. 30 days of using this MP3 audio will produce dramatic change in your life.
Your iPod or MP3 player can be a powerful tool in reprogramming the subconscious. This recording uses Isochronic Volume Modulation, Low-Pass Filter Modulation, and Binaural Beats to achieve a deep Theta brainwave state conducive to the success of hypnosis. By incorporating advanced brainwave altering technology, this MP3 audio produces deep relaxation every time you use it. No special training or practice is needed. All you need to do is put on your headphones, lie back in a quiet place, and turn on the audio. The audio will do the rest. You will feel relaxed, and you will be fully aware of everything said during the meditation. Nothing is hidden from you. The audio is designed to open up new levels of awareness and let you develop your full potential.
You are aware of everything that is said in this Deep Theta Level Meditation.
Safe and easy to use. Full instructions included with download. Stereo headphones recommended but not required.
How to use this audio:
- Please be aware that you should not listen to brainwave-altering sound while driving or operating machinery.
- This audio can be used with or without headphones while reclining in a quiet, restful place.
- Also be aware that playing brainwave-altering sound without headphones can affect anyone in the surrounding area who can also hear the sound. Please use caution when playing brainwave altering sounds in the presence of others. Remember to make sure they are not susceptible to seizures and are comfortable having their brainwaves altered.
- Use often, for 30 days or more. Do not use other audios during this time. It is best to change only one thing at a time.
- It’s OK if you fall asleep. Your subconscious mind will still hear and retain the messages.
- If you want to go into deeper relaxation, take 10 to 20 deep breaths before turning on the audio.
- Keep volume turned down low. (important)
- Congratulate yourself! You are using the most effective methods known for habit change and personal development.