- Contact Information: Whether it’s your e-mail address for the newsletter or the info you submitted when creating an account at Mind Verve Media, we don’t share it with anyone. The newsletter is entirely opt-in. If you don’t want it, make sure that the box for the newsletter on your account information page is not checked.
- Credit card or payment information: Mind Verve Media doesn’t process the numbers of your cards or accounts; therefore, we don’t have access to them.
- Information sent via the Contact Us form may be retained indefinitely and could be subject to being shared in the event of being requested by law enforcement. In any other event in which we may wish to share these communications, we will obtain your permission first.
- Comments become publicly available after moderation. Management reserves the right to delete inappropriate comments, including generic comments that have no relevance to anything on the page or this site..
- IP Addresses & Logs: If you make a digital download purchase or even simply visit the site, we store the information about your visit in our logs and never delete it. This information may be used as required by court order, for refund purposes, or tracking down fraudulent transactions or downloads.
- There are a few ‘functional’ articles on this site. Information entered into fields on those articles is NOT stored on this site.
- We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission.
Mind Verve Media