What keeps people from being wealthy is negative emotional money buttons. Your ‘money buttons’ are buttons that get pressed when you have certain negative thoughts about money. Negative thoughts produce negative experiences that in turn create more negative thoughts and feelings and therefore more negative results. This thought-feeling-response-thought-feeling pattern gets repeated over and over and wears a deep energy pattern into your psyche. It is like playing the same record or tape over and over again.
If you want a new record or tape to play, one that makes you feel good and produces the results you want (financial freedom), you need to remove the old pattern before you install a new one.
Here’s how to defuse the negative money buttons and install new ones
1. Expose your negative money buttons. Complete the checklist in the article, “Expose your money buttonshttp://mindvervemedia.com/expose-your-money-buttons/” that you can read here on this website.
2. Conjure up the thoughts and feelings you typically experience around money. Focus your awareness and attention on where the negative feelings around money turn up in your body. For some this is in the chest, head, or neck. For me, it’s in my stomach. It does not matter where it is, just focus on where it shows up for you.
3. Close your eyes and focus your attention on the part that is most intense. Then just put all your attention on what it feels like in that place. After a few minutes open your eyes and notice the difference. Often the feeling dissipates, expands, releases, or shifts. This means you are scrambling the emotional pattern and releasing the energy that has been stuck there for some time.
4. Repeat this exercise every time you have feelings of discomfort around money.
5. At the same time, you can also supersaturate your environment with new beliefs and ideas around money and wealth creation. Read books, articles, magazines about money and wealth creation. Write out your intentions for building wealth – why do you want to be wildly wealthy? Seek out role models who have created what you want to create and learn everything you can about how they did it. Put up pictures and images of the things you want to create and experience as a result of your wealth. This will keep generating feelings of excitement and enthusiasm.
6. The aim of these exercises is to get you feeling good, really good, about money, wealth, and wealth creation. When you feel good, your intuition will guide you to opportunities that will help create whatever it is you desire.
The more you resonate with feelings of excitement, energy, enthusiasm, gratitude, and pleasure when it comes to money thoughts, then the more you will be able to attract and create for yourself. The beauty of this approach is that you feel good from the outset – you feel good visualising your wealth and then your excitement mounts as you implement your plans. Achieving the end result is just as exciting as visualising it. This means there is joy and delight in the creative process. This is what experiencing true abundance is all about.
This is how you feel your way to financial freedom.
Zoe RouthCancer survivor Zoe Routh is the Head Coach at Inner Compass, a personal development organisation that helps busy professionals work less and achieve more. Inner Compass offers practical strategies and solutions to improve personal effectiveness and live an inspired life. Want to live with no regrets? Check it out at http://www.innercompass.com.au.
Website: Inner Compass
Other articles by Zoe Routh:
Article source: Install New Money Buttons And Feel Your Way To Financial Freedom
I’ve noticed that the information for many of the authors on this blog has changed since I originally posted their articles. Where possible, I have tried to provide updated links where links have changed. Where I could not find new links to replace dead links, I first looked for an archived version of the site. Where that failed, I unlinked the dead links and display them as text. If you are the author of this article and you would like to provide updated links or change any other information in the author box, please contact me, and I will be happy to update the information.